Pro's Pro Comet Crank stringing machine.
Upgrading to a newer model.
Also included: One reel of Monofilament string to get you started.
NO Swaps, cash only.
Don't bother with lowball bids, I won't respond.
You would need to be around Munster, or prepared to travel to Cork to collect it, as it is very heavy.
The Pro's Pro Comet stringing machine is a superior crank stringing machine and built to a high grade for quality. Similar to the Pro's Pro Pilot with the Comet coming from a more premium factory, featuring:
- Manual crank spring tensioning mechanism strings any type of racquet, quickly and efficiency.
- Adjustable-width linear ball bearing string gripper, depending on the thickness and type of string.
- Tension range ranges from 11 to 89 pounds (5 to 40 kilograms).
- Six-point mounting system [the highest in the machine market], eliminates any possibility of racquet distortion.
- 360 degree swivel turntable with two stainless steel clamp base bars.
- Four independently micro-adjustable mounting arms, depending on the size of the racquet frame.
- Four universal heavy duty K frame shoulder supports that provide ultimate support to any tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquet when stringing.
- Two dual action, all metal, swivel cone lock clamp bases, handling any type of racquet. 1/4 of a turn to lock, simply using a thumb.
- Option to apply a brake to the turntable; useful for certain type of racquets.
- Micro-adjustable head and throat mounting posts, accommodating any length racquet.
- Padded throat mounting posts, resulting in no cosmetic damage to the frame.
- All metal machine base with four legs, designed to go on any flat surface.
- Convenient tool storage area with rubber base insert.
- Strings any tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquet, whether an oversized, wide or long body type racquet.
- Two tennis clamps are included with the machine.